Circle in family has at heart the protection of your privacy and the protection of your personal data, in compliance with the applicable legislation and in particular with the EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR “).
For this reason, our Circle in family (“CiF App”), With which it is possible to use our services (“CiF services”) And which has been designed to organize the daily activities of your family” circle “, has been designed to guarantee your privacy and that of your loved ones.
Here are the answers to some specific questions regarding personal data protection and confidentiality.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for the purposes connected to the CiF Services and their provision; they will not be used in any way for marketing purposes, neither by us nor by third parties.
Who can access the personal data you share via the CiF App?
Personal data uploaded and shared through the CiF App and within the CiF Services with other users who make up your own family circle and who participate in the CiF Services (for example, photographic images, information relating to the calendar or activities to be carried out), are accessible only by members of your family circle who participate in the CiF Services, and by no one else: none of us, at Circle in family, can access such data and information that one shares with the members of your Circle, which will therefore remain strictly confidential.
If a member of a family circle discloses personal data of the other members, Circle in family cannot therefore be held responsible.
What personal data do we collect and process?
As part of and in the context of the CiF Services and the use of the CiF App, Circle in Family may collect and process the following personal data:
- the personal data you provide when registering such as: name, surname, place and date of birth, email address, password, mobile number, as well as, possibly, information relating to your credit cards or other means of payment;
- the personal data that you share with the other users who make up your family circle, such as photographic images, information relating to the calendar or activities to be carried out, personal data contained in the documentation loaded in the CiF App, personal data in any case obtainable from the sections of the App CiF;
- personal data collected automatically when you use the CiF App, such as IP addresses, unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers.
Collection and processing of so-called “sensitive” data.
In some cases, the personal data processed may (i) reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership; (ii) be genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person, thus qualifying “particular categories of personal data” pursuant to art. 9, par. 1, of the GDPR.This personal data are subject to particular protection pursuant to the GDPR and for their processing you will be asked for an explicit consent to its processing. To legitimately express consent, it is necessary to be at least 14 years of age.
What guarantees for minors?
There App CiF can only be downloaded by children who are already at least 14 years old (in some jurisdictions, the age limit may be lower (> 13 years old) or higher (> 14 years old); while the payment of the CiF Services can only be made by credit card held by an adult, or with pre-paid cards used by minors at the behest of their parents.
In any case, consider that:
- minors will share their personal data only with the other members of their family circle who have joined the CiF Service and downloaded the CiF App; therefore, unlike what happens on other social media, if not administrators, they will not be able to come into contact with subjects outside their Circle core;
- the interactions between the members of each family circle are in any case always carried out safely, under the control and management of the administrator who manages each family unit.
The CiF App and the CiF Services have been designed to organize the daily activities of family circles, for which the members of a given Circle should only be the relatives and kin of the children or anyone, shared by their parents, helps in the management of daily life. Circle in Family, however, cannot exclude the formation of circles made up, in whole or in part, by third parties, even if only friends, so it is necessary for parents to monitor the use of the CiF App by minors.
How and where will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored in data centers located within the territory of the European Union, which guarantee the highest standards of security and confidentiality, through suitable procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination of the personal data themselves, as confirmed by specific certifications.
Can you ask Circle in family to delete the data you uploaded to the AppCiF?
In addition to all other rights granted by the GDPR, You can request us at any time to delete all data that you have uploaded to the CiF App: this is the c.d. right of obligation, which we guarantee and which you can exercise at any time.
The purpose of this document is to provide answers to your questions regarding the protection of personal data, and does not replace the information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, which we invite you to read and which is available by clicking here.
For any further information or needs, you can contact us at the following addresses: CIRCLEINFAMILY Srls, with registered office in Milan, Via Valpetrosa n. 1Srl, CF and VAT number 11341610969, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email email@example.com.
The Circle in Family team